I am so, so, so tempted to have my nails manicured with personalized nail art BUT…
1) I prepare food for my kids everyday, 3x a day. What if the nail paint drops out bit by bit into the food? Imagine peeling an orange, cutting a slice of cake or spreading jam on a slice of bread. The food will have direct contact with the nail polish. That’s toxic and if ingested over a long period of time….I am intoxicating my own kids with nail polish!
2) I wash my youngest kid’s bump and brush her teeth (my fingers get in contact with her mouth) several times in a day and I am sure a teeny weeny bit of paint from the nail would come off over time. That’s toxic!
3) I do house chores. Definitely the paint would be scraped off during the course and if it does, my heart would ache as I see uneven and even peeling paintings on all my finger nails.
SO…. it looks like I have to ditch this vanity idea of mine and have it shelved for the next few years or perhaps forget about the idea as long as my kids live with me? I’m so sad. I envy my friends who can have their nails painted beautifully while mine have been naked for the past 10 years! I am just curious, for those of you who have to care for young kids, how do you still have your finger nails painted and how do you keep them immaculate for just 1 week? (Views counter installed wef 20 Nov 2013. No. of times viewed = 8)