Alycia and Sherilyn are so alike in some ways, yet they are so different in many areas. It baffles me to think how 2 babies by the same creators and from the same outlet could be so different. Here are some of Alycia’s and Sherilyn’s dissimilarities:
1) Alycia is fair like snow white whilst Sherilyn is hitam-manis (tan but charmingly sweet!)
2) Alycia has big round eyes with double eye-lids but Sherilyn has almond-shaped eyes with single eye-lids.
3) Many people had commented that Alycia has pan-Asian looks because of her complexion, big eyes and light brown hair and Sherilyn has Japanese/Korean-like features mainly because of her single eye-lids and rose-bud lips.
4) Alycia poops easily and frequently and was once hospitalized due to excessive diarrhoea. Sherilyn on the other hand has a hard time pooping all the time. We would cheer and clap our hands in victory when she could finally strain out a pebble size poop whenever she suffered from constipation. During her infant years, she could go days without pooping and would sometimes require enema to help her poop.
5) Alycia is a hard-core meat eater and a discerning food-lover and gets motivated and all excited when she sees food but Sherilyn is the exact opposite… she is a herbivore, not too adventurous with food, dislikes meat and does not get excited when faced with mouth-watering food. She is so content with her cereal, milk, eggs and bread.
6) Alycia is shy with strangers, needs time to warm-up to strangers and an introvert but Sherilyn is a social butterfuly, witty, fears no strangers, is an extrovert and a real chatterbox.
These are Alycia’s and Sherilyn’s similarities :
1) Both have the sweetest dimples on both sides of their cheeks. At times, I would be asked by strangers if they are twins and I would go huh….they look alike meh?
2) Both love to sing and draw.
3) Both are Barney crazed.
4) And most of all, both Alycia and Sherilyn are loved equally by daddy & mummy unconditionally. Whoever is prettier, cleverer or fairer does not matter, daddy & mummy love them both deeply and equally.