This wonderful new parent (The New Parent) has tagged me. I love visiting this new parent’s blog as he writes great articles on parenting and he gives good tips too.
Ok, here I go :
4 jobs I have had in my life :
1) Secretary in a bank
2) Human Resources officer in a bank
3) Personal Assistant to a Dato’ (Dato’ is a title conferred to a person by a Sultan)
4) Home Affairs Manager and private tutor to 2 beautiful girls with a measly pay from the big boss
4 countries I have been to on vacation :
1) Australia – Gold Coast, Melboure, Sydney
2) China – Beijing, Tianjin and Chengdu
3) Thailand – Bangkok, Haadyai, Phuket, Pattaya
4) Hong Kong – been there twice
4 of my favourite foods :
1) Japanese food – sashimi and grilled eel
2) Cream puffs
3) Anything cheesy
4 places I’d rather be right now :
1) In bed sleeping with no one disturbing me – it’s raining now and just the perfect weather to have a good nap
2) Ipoh – my hometown. I’m yearning to eat some good Ipoh grub like ‘kai see hor fun’ (flat noodles with shredded chicken meat with lots of crunchy ipoh bean sprouts in heavenly chicken & prawn broth), popiah, Hakka meatballs, Mun Choong Restaurant’s ‘kong chin har look’ (huge prawns pan-fried dried style in black sauce), seafood from Bukit Tambun Seafood Restaurant and fantastic unparalleled hawkers’ food from Kwong Heng Old Town Coffee Shop.
3) At the beach, lying on a hammock doing nothing but staring out at the ocean, smelling the fresh ocean breeze, listening to the waves beating the shores, sipping coconut juice and daydreaming.
4) At a spa and I need a good full body massage and a good soak in a tub filled with rose petals listening to my favourite jazz or r&b songs.
4 friends I am tagging :
1) Montessori Mom
2) Big Pumpkin
3) Mummy in Vain
No. of times viewed = 224
Please follow and like us: