No. of times viewed = 269
I’ve had quite a heavy lunch today. First I craved for Tosei, so my hubby got his staff to buy 2 pieces (1 for me, 1 for my maid) from the Mamak restaurant. Then today, hubby’s chef cooked some Malay dishes for my hubby to sample and he packed some back for me for lunch. There were green curry chicken, Thai style fried fish, deep fried baby bitter gourd (which was one of the tastiest despite the slight bitterness), deep fried squid rings, Tom Yum Gong with big prawns (I didn’t eat this dish coz it was too spicy), fried assortment of vegetables, Mango Kerabu with dried shrimps Thai style (very tasty too) and deep fried pandan wrapped chicken, Thai style (which was the tastiest). Though there was a wide array of dishes, I however ate just a little of everything coz they were just too meaty and heavy. The green curry went very well with the Tosei. There is still so much food left and I’ve passed everything to my maid for her to savour.
No. of times viewed = 253
Yay!! My blog problem is finally solved last night. I wish to thank everyone who had given me their advice, especially to Girlie as she told me that the problem could be due to some codes that I’d added to my blog. When she said codes, it didn’t strike me immediately that it could be some widget codes from advertisers. It was only 2 days later that it struck me. I also prayed hard to God to help me solve my problem as I was really desperate to get help and I think He heard my cries for his help. No one seemed to be able to help me with this problem and it was such a nagging problem coz I had wasted so much time whenever my blog ‘hang’ and I had to log out and log in countless times each day.
So the solution was I removed the ad from The News Room. I have been adding ads from The News Room into my blog for months but never encountered any problems with my blog, except that when the video was being downloaded into my blog, my blog would slow down for a few seconds. I changed the ad and added a new one a week ago. When I finally had time to sit down and ‘study’ my blog last night, it finally dawned on me that it could be this ad that’s the culprit. When I had removed the codes for the ad from my blog, voila…. my blog was processing fast again and didn’t ‘hang’ anymore. I’m so glad that my ordeal is finally over after more than 1 week.
So to bloggers who have ads (esp. videos) from The News Room, please be warned that it could slow down your blog and cause the memory to run out.
No. of times viewed = 241
Today is Alycia’s 4th day of school. This morning, after drinking her bottle of milk, Alycia puked again immediately. This only happens when Alycia has to go to school. Yesterday, she was ok. I think Alycia must have felt very nervous going to school as she is quite a shy girl, especially when she’s with strangers and crowds. I just hope this is only a fleeting phase and that by next week, Alycia would have gotten the hang of it and love going to school.
No. of times viewed = 161
Got tagged by Hui Sia. When I first read this tag, it looked pretty confusing but after reading it the 2nd time, I finally understood how it’s supposed to work. Just write your own blogging tip and put your blog url beneath your tip. The next blogger who’s tagged is to write his/her tip and put his/her blog url below the tip.
It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.) Write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general. Tag as many people as you want.
1. Look, read, and learn.
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other.
3. Don’t let money change ya!
4. Always reply to your comments.
5. Blog about what you know & love.
6. Don’t use filthy language-buy a dictionary.
7. Blog about something educational.
8. Be yourself; others will follow.
9. Don’t have too many blogs that will become a chore to maintain.
10. Keep it simple, user-friendly, interesting and organised!
11. Keep the blog simple and sweet!!
12. Share with others your thoughts and don’t be shy!
13. Never ask for link exchange. Blog hop to increase traffic.
14. Don’t clutter your blog with ads all over the place. IT’S IRRITATING. http://oliviasy.blogspot.com/
15. Don’t comment for the sake of commenting. Some looked too fake and its a big turn off! http://tagsnsuch.blogspot.com/*
16. Share something interesting and you will gain more readers.
17. Don’t think people will come to your blog if you’re not willing to pay a visit to them. http://joshualai.blogspot.com/*
18. Give lots of handy tips to your readers, eg. parenting tips, cooking tips, etc. to gain readership.
I’d love to hear tips from the following wonderful bloggers :
No. of times viewed = 555
No. of times viewed = 246