This is the picture of the Bovril noodles that I had written earlier.
1) Blanch meehoon and vegetables in hot water.
2) Remove them from the hot water with a colander and leave aside.
3) Fry shallots and garlic in sesame oil till fragrant in non-stick pan.
4) Add minced fish paste or minced chicken or minced pork (I used fish paste here).
5) Dissolve 1 – 2 teaspoon of Bovril in hot soup or hot water and add into the pan of meat.
6) Stir fry for about 10 minutes. Add a dash of pepper.
7) Pour out the meat and sauce into a bowl.
8) Mix some of the meat and sauce with the meehoon when ready to serve.
9) You can also fry some shallots till crispy and sprinkle them on top of the noodles.
No. of times viewed = 419