Hellooooo everyone! Sorry for the long silence. I’ve been spending days fixing the unloadable photos in my blogs AGAIN. Darn it, this is happening too often. As I was fixing one of the old posts, I read that the last time this happened was on 20 August 2016. I then checked back my most recent pictures and found out that they are all not loading in my blogs too! In total, I have to fix the photos for 17 months (Nov 2015 through March 2017) for my 3 blogs totalling thousands of photos! I am fuming!! This confirms that I cannot upload the pictures in Facebook and copy the pictures to my blogs. Pictures uploaded in Facebook are not compatible with blog settings. Thus, I am now using another way of uploading the photos before importing them to my blogs. Miss Cheapskate here ain’t going to pay photo hosting sites, thus going through all these trouble. Since Monday, I have been putting the photos back into each post, one by one. So much precious time has been wasted doing this!
Anyway, I am trying hard not to stress myself too much over this disaster, though it will take me weeks to resolve. Stress is only going to mess up my body and spur the growth of the fibroid. I’m going to chillax, drown myself with Izumio, enjoy my cuppa ginger + lemon grass + green lemon tonic, enjoy a body massage on my Osim uJolly massage chair while I am at it and walk down memory lane reading all my old posts again 🙂
Below – my cup of pure Bentong ginger powder + ginger brown sugar cube + organic lemon grass powder + organic green lemon powder health tonic.
Can you view the 2 photos?
No. of times viewed = 2
Please follow and like us:
How to write main paragraphs for your dissertation?
Creating a dissertation demands arriving at exquisite, complicated and peculiar ways of texturizing the reflections. The significant aspect is division of the graduation work into purposeful paragraphs. Therefore, you develop your supporting points, and the reader will keep up with the thread of your reflections as they evolve throughout the chapters. This article offers some tips that will ease crafting paragraphs for the thesis. Assignment baron is ready to help you with your academic paper 24/7.
Union of conjunct clauses dedicated to a certain theme is called a paragraph. Ability to craft compelling paragraphs will provide the possibility to keep on track while making, drafting, and correcting the text. Besides, valid paragraphing helps the reader to follow the development of ideas contained in the paper. Your ideas may be really great, but you should introduce them in a structured way, or there is a possibility to forfeit the readers, and not to succeed in writing.
Remember: One thought in one paragraph
The golden rule of making paragraphs is to dedicate one thought to one paragraph. If you want to start a new thought, you should start the next paragraph. There exist several easy ways to define whether you are keeping to the same theme or another one. There may be one reflection and more than one confirmation contained in a single paragraph. There also may be more than one point in one paragraph as long as they cover the general theme of the paragraph. If some points are getting too long, then possibly developing each of them and putting them in the paragraphs where they belong is the right thing to do.
To make an efficient paragraph it should have the following components: unanimity, cohesion, a topic sentence, and corresponding development. These features are partially connected. By utilizing them for your personal goals, you will write informative paragraphs.
- The whole paragraph must be focused on a single thought. If it is focused on the main deliberation point, it must not be finished with another one; neither should it roam within various thoughts.
- Cohesion is the feature that simplifies the paragraph for reader. It can be crafted logically and verbally.
- Logic. One thought of the theme is transferred from clause to clause. Parallel forms may be used for the following clauses verbally, repeating of main words in some clauses.
- A topic sentence. This is a clause that reveals generally what thought will be covered in a paragraph. Not all paragraphs include distinct topic clauses and sometimes they may appear in various parts of the paragraph. They may become the first clause, the last clause, or be placed in the middle. But if you want the reader to understand the paragraph theme, place the topic clause somewhere in the paragraph beginning.
- Corresponding development. The theme presented by the topic sentence must be discussed completely and relevantly. This may also vary in paragraphs and depend on the aim of the author, but writers must avoid paragraphs with two or three clauses. In this case, there is a possibility that the paragraph is not developed properly.
Following this simple structure and keeping these components in your paragraphing, you will be able to write strong introductions.
No. of times viewed = 0
Please follow and like us: