Today’s lunch had a little drama to it when Sherilyn made hand-pulled Biang Biang Shaanxi noodles and tomato eggs. Part way through cooking the noodles, the smoke detector alarm in the kitchen was triggered. This girl had heated up a pot at high heat with oil in it and it produced a lot of smoke and activated the alarm! Gave us all a scare as we thought something was on fire in the dry kitchen 😅
Biang Biang spicy noodles with Taiwanese style tomato eggs for lunch:
Smoke detector that got triggered by the intense smoke from the hot pot of oil 😱
This ain’t the first time the smoke detector was triggered when our girls cooked. Last year Alycia heated up a pau in the microwave oven when I was out with Cass at the music school. And this girl played with her phone and forgot all about the pau. The pau got burnt inside the microwave oven and the intense smoke from the microwave oven activated the smoke detector. Thank God I got home just in the nick of time to turn off the microwave oven before it exploded!!
No. of times viewed = 12