Blog Problem Solved!

Yay!! My blog problem is finally solved last night. I wish to thank everyone who had given me their advice, especially to Girlie as she told me that the problem could be due to some codes that I’d added to my blog. When she said codes, it didn’t strike me immediately that it could be some widget codes from advertisers. It was only 2 days later that it struck me. I also prayed hard to God to help me solve my problem as I was really desperate to get help and I think He heard my cries for his help. No one seemed to be able to help me with this problem and it was such a nagging problem coz I had wasted so much time whenever my blog ‘hang’ and I had to log out and log in countless times each day.

So the solution was I removed the ad from The News Room. I have been adding ads from The News Room into my blog for months but never encountered any problems with my blog, except that when the video was being downloaded into my blog, my blog would slow down for a few seconds. I changed the ad and added a new one a week ago. When I finally had time to sit down and ‘study’ my blog last night, it finally dawned on me that it could be this ad that’s the culprit. When I had removed the codes for the ad from my blog, voila…. my blog was processing fast again and didn’t ‘hang’ anymore. I’m so glad that my ordeal is finally over after more than 1 week.

So to bloggers who have ads (esp. videos) from The News Room, please be warned that it could slow down your blog and cause the memory to run out.

No. of times viewed = 241

Please follow and like us:

4 thoughts on “Blog Problem Solved!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *