Shapewear is everything you need to sculpt and support your body to achieve a more attractive figure. Body shapewear for women like waist shaper and tummy control body shaper are designed to impermanently alter the wearer’s body shape and they also work to provide support to the bust and back area. There’s a lot more to wearing shapewear than meets the eye. Shapewear provides many other positive benefits besides enhancing your look. The physical and psychological boost from wearing shapewear is enough to garner a whole new outlook on life as you stand up with a better posture, lose those last few pounds you’ve been trying to get rid of, and walk into any room with an air of complete confidence.
If you’re looking for affordable body shapewear and plus size waist trainer, Shapellx.com have a neat collection to choose from. I especially like this reflective waist trainer that can glow in the dark or when light shines on it! It will be perfect for me when I do my pre-dawn jogging in the dark. The reflective waist trainer can keep in in shape while keeping me safe in the dark.
These are some of the benefits of wearing body shapewear:
1. Improvement in posture. A waist trainer certainly does not allow you to slouch and keeps your posture straight and after a period of time wearing it, it becomes second nature to you to keep a good posture.
2. Eating smaller food portions. Large meals may feel uncomfortable to consume when your midsection is under compression. With a waist trainer or shapewear shorts on your body, you’ll likely feel more comfortable eating smaller meals rather than large ones.
3. More calories burnt. When you wear a waist trainer during exercise, you will sweat profusely, especially around your waist area. With that extra sweat, you will lose some water weight and calories.
4. Postpartum care. New mums will know how difficult it is to get back into shape with limited time on your hands with a new baby. By wearing a body shapewear for a minimum of 4 hours daily for a month, you can lose up to 4 inches off your waist.
5. Bustline Support. Apart from accentuating your figure, body shapers will come in handy if you wear a strapless bra as the body shaper will keep your bra secure in place. It also pushes up your breasts, thus making them look fuller.
No. of times viewed = 18