I have finally found a relief for my dry, peeling and itchy skin. Here’s what I am doing now :
1) Apply either Jojo oil or Cocoa oil as first layer immediately after my bath, when my skin is still damp (twice a day)
2) Then, apply either Rosken Dry skin relief or Vaseline on the skin (twice a day).
3) Just before bedtime, I will apply another layer of Rosken Dry skin relief or Vaseline.
4) I’ve stopped using a bath loofah to scrub my skin.
5) Bathe with very little body shampoo – almost half the amount of shampoo used.
6) Use a very gentle body shampoo with moisturizer. I’ve recently even switched to a soap-free and PH neutral body shampoo.
7) Apply very little amount of powder on my skin as powder can also dry up the skin.
Now, my skin does not itch ANYMORE and the peeling has stopped considerably. Downside is I smell of cocoa and petrol all the time and my body is perpetually sticky, yucky! What a big turnoff to hubby eh? LOL!
Even after my clothes are washed, they still smell of petrol from the Vaseline. But who cares as long as my body doesn’t itch anymore and I can have a good night’s sleep.
No. of times viewed = 3047