In conjunction with Mother’s Day and the 12th anniversary of HealthFreakMommy.com, there will be a book giveaway to 5 lucky winners! The book, Cow Sense For Parents, authored by Lydia Teh will be available in major book stores from 20 May 2019.
Cow Sense For Parents is published by MPH Group Publishing. It’s the 11th book written by Lydia Teh. This book is a compilation of Lydia’s Family Teh Time column in The Sun newspaper. There are 100 short chapters in the form of FAQs on parenting issues. So it’s going to be a great ‘reference’ book for parents. This is one book I’ll definitely get a copy too!
Lydia, a columnist at The Sun has 17 years of harrowing staying home experience with 4 children (with no maid) and she definitely has a wealth of handy tips and advice to share with parents of babies up to teens.
1. Comment on this blog post on why you want a copy of Cow Sense For Parents.
2. Like this post by clicking on the Facebook👍 button at the bottom of this post.
3. Share this post on Facebook (click on the title of this post, go to the bottom of the post and click on Facebook Share (1st button)
4. Closing date is 21 May 2019.
5. The names of the 5 lucky winners will be announced in this blog on 22 May 2019. Winners will be randomly chosen.
No. of times viewed = 114